Farm Lacing Wooden Blocks
- Keeps your little ones engaged for hours as they thread each block together to make a little farm on a string. Enhances hand eye coordination and fine motor skills as it educates them about life on a farm.
- Ten beautifully crafted farm animal blocks that are just the right size for little toddler hands, each with a hole to pass a string through it and several ways to play.
- String the beads together with the thread and needle provided in the set and undo it when done. String a different way the next time. Makes countless combinations with the same beads.
- Stack them and learn about stacking shapes, and patterns.
- Engage in pretend play as each block also stands by itself and can be used as a toy set for pretend play.
- Teach about farm animals as you introduce each one to your toddler as a fun learning aid. Learn to count as they string them together or when they stack them up.
Material: Made from wood and non - toxic paints. Child safe.