Flower Garden Wooden Gear Toy (2-4 Years)
STEM Learning & Pretend Play for Kids: STEM is an interdisciplinary, hands-on learning approach that will introduce your child to real-world applications of science, technology, engineering, and math. It is not meant to push them into these fields but to help develop critical thinking, problem solving, and innovation.
We believe that like everything else a child learns, even concepts of STEM are best absorbed through play! So this toy is designed to help your child question and enjoy learning activities as they play.
- 5 gears of different colours and sizes that can be fitted together as flowers in the garden. The big gears have knobs that you can use to rotate the flowers.
- Ask your child to match the flower colours on the board with the gears. Rotate one gear and watch the whole garden whirr!
- The gears have teeth, two of which connect between every two flowers. Encourage your child to adjust the gears so they connect perfectly!
- The movement of one gear gets transferred to other gear only when they are interconnected. Allow your child to make arrangements where the gears do not connect. This will show them concepts such as motion and how machines work.
- Let your kid get creative by tracing the shapes of the gears and drawing their own garden!
Playing with this toy will get your child curious about motion and simple mechanics.