Montessori Wooden Shapes Peg Puzzle - set of 3 (9 months -2 years)
This product is sold out
- A set of 3 smooth and well-rounded wooden puzzles shaped like a circle, a triangle, and a square.
- 9 brightly illustrated cards.
- The top sections of the wooden puzzles are coloured red, yellow, and blue as these are some of the first colours that a child is able to see. The top pieces also have pegs that are perfect for little hands to lift and play.
- The puzzles have a slit at the side where you can insert the cards and play peek-a-boo.
- Add your baby's pictures into the slits and turn the puzzles into beautiful frames!
- Babies will enjoy lifting the tops of the puzzle shapes and putting them back.
- As they grow, you can use the puzzles to teach them colours and shapes.
- For toddlers, mix the top sections and let your child sort through and match the bases and tops.
- Slide the cards with pictures of animals, fruits, vegetables etc into the slits in the puzzle and use it to play peek-a-boo or memory games!
- Use the lids to trace the shapes and get creative!
Playing with this toy will also teach your child about colours and shapes, improving their vocabulary and communication.