Build-a-house - Persian
- Get this toy at 10% Off for Rs. 1345 only. Use code SHOP10 during chckout. Hurry, Limited Period offer!
- Online shopping for wooden doll house for your little ones? You have come to the right place!
- A house or a castle or a way to explore the world? Shumee brings you a hot off the newest playroom ideas; Build-a- house. A modern concept of modular building, it is a refreshing gender-neutral take on traditional doll houses. Geared towards teaching young ones to build with their hands as they use their imagination, this set empowers kids towards DIY and build for themselves via modular design created from wooden boards.
- Experience Mystic Persia as your pre schooler examines the domes of the home. Wonder about the lives of the residents in their special Persian style outfits. Available different architectural features (Greek, Chinese and Persian), each set comes with 5 panels + 1 roof panel all made from sturdy, light-weight wooden boards. The 2 dolls with stands that reside in the house are dressed in traditional clothing from that geographical area.
- The house comes with some added literature and fun facts on the place where this doll house is from. It also has a colouring sheet that gives your child a real feel for the era and space the house belongs to. Build one and add on more to stack up and build larger as your pre-schooler grows. You can get more than one of the same style or one from another region and plug and play with this modular design.
Material: Made from beech plywood, and screen printed with safe and non-toxic inks. Tested and certified by ASTM standards
We’re putting safety first!
We’ve put in place every precaution to ensure that toys are packed and shipped in a safe, hygienic environment. We are:
> sanitizing our office & warehouse premises frequently.
> minimizing direct human contact while packing our toys.
> using hand sanitizers and protective masks while handling orders.
> monitoring our staff and giving self-quarantine time off to anyone with symptoms.
Learn more about our measures here.