High Contrast Crochet and Wooden Rattles (0-2 years)
- A lightweight, smooth and sturdy wooden rattle ring with a black and white crochet grip. The rattle has red, yellow, and blue crochet rings around it that your baby will love to shake, squeeze, or move around the circumference.
- Hold the rattles before your baby and shake them gently. Slowly move them from side to side, allowing them to follow the sound.
- Place the wooden rattles toys at a slight distance from your baby as objects for them to reach for and crawl towards.
- Let your child hold and play with the rattles, exploring the different weights, colours, and textures. They will love the sensation of the crochet and wood and enjoy the sounds!
- Your baby could sink their teething gums into the safe material of the rattle. The organic cotton is soft and easy to chew on and the sturdy wood will provide the right pressure to soothe sore gums.
The varied sounds, colours, and textures will engage your baby’s attention, invoke their curiosity, and keep them engaged in play.
Rattle: 7 cm x 7 cm
Crochet Shaker: 12 cm x 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm
WOODEN RATTLES & CONTRAST CROCHET
I wanted kid friendly toys for my baby. My 5 month old baby loves these. It's colours attracts her a lot. As she has started teething, she loves to to lick and bite it. I don't mind her licking and biting it as it is just cloth and wood and when ever she drops it on floor, I rinse it , dry it under the sun and it's ready for play again. The grip is very comfortable for her to hold it. Even if she hits herself with these,she doesn't get hurt. I could have bought it after 3 months only.
I bought this as a gift . The new parents to be loved it. The quality and concept is quite nice. The packaging was awesome too.