City Life Wooden Stamps Set (3-6 years)
A buzzing humming city life wooden stamps set that we live in every day comes alive with these finely handcrafted blocks enabling toddlers, preschoolers and older kids to tell their daily stories, learn about the landscapes they live in. Cars, roads, homes and more come alive just to a simple stamp.
- Five hand-carved wooden stamps detailing images from the urban landscape
- One bottle of child-safe non-toxic paints.
- A notebook and a small bag for stamping
- Capture the hum and buzz of urban life with the city scape stamp set.
- Dip the stamps in colors and print images on paper, cloth, gift wrapping and more. Use crayons or colour pencils to add a colourful element to cards and greetings.
- Create personalized stationery or create wrapping paper to gift to others.
- Create a T-shirt to gift or wear with any or all the stamp blocks.
- Print toddler items (bibs, bags, wipe cloths etc.) with stamps
- Multiple ways to play
- Make your own unique gift wrapping with newspaper and brighten it with fun images in different colours.
- Print images on card stock to create greeting and thank you cards.
Self-expression: Experimenting with the stamps boosts imagination and allows for more lateral, out of the box thinking. Every child will use the stamps and colours in their own unique way and tell their own story. Using colours, images to create different items, stimulates self- expression.
Creativity: Creating visual images and experimenting with colours develops creativity and innovation. Using different mediums to print on enhances imagination.
Fine motor skills: Fashioned exactly right for small toddler hands to hold. Holding the blocks and printing the images hones fine motor skills.
Curiosity: A great way to start a conversation about the cities we live in and its other inhabitants. Perfect for invoking curiosity as you build stories.
Material: Hand-carved Seesham wood; comes with non-toxic bottles of paints. Tested and certified by ASTM Standards for toys.
Dimensions: each stamp is 4cm * 3cm* 2.5 cm (approx)