Forest Friends Wooden Stamps Set (3-6 years)
Use code PLAY
Let your child visit the jungle whenever they like!¬†The Forest friends stamp set
made of wood is for toddlers and pre-schoolers to create fun¬†jungle art activities¬†of their own.
What will I get?
- A beautifully handcrafted set of six wooden stamp blocks with jungle creature friends for fun art activities and self-expression for kids.
- 1 bottle of coloured child-safe ink.
- A notebook and a small bag for stamping
How to play?
- Dip the wooden stamps in colours and print images on paper, cloth, gift wrapping and more. Use crayons or colour pencils to add a colourful celebration element to cards and greetings.
- Create a T shirt to gift or wear with any or all forest friend images
- Print toddler items (bibs, bags, wipe cloths etc.) with forest friend stamps
- Multiple ways to play
- Make your own unique gift wrapping with newspaper and brighten it with Forest friend images in different colours.
- Print images on card stock to create greeting and thank you cards.
What will my child learn?
Self-expression: Let your child‚Äôs imagination explore the world of the Haley the Hippo, Fanny the fox, Mello the monkey Olly the owl, Ello the elephant and Leo the lion. Every child will use the stamps, and colours in their own unique way and tell their own story. Using colours, images to create different items, stimulates¬†self- expression.
What is it made of?
are hand carved on seesham wood with great attention to detail.
Forest Friends Wooden Stamps Set (3-6 years)₹746 (incl. of all taxes)
Forest Friends Wooden Stamps Set
I gifted this to a friend's 2 year old and he really enjoyed playing with it. Would definitely recommend!
I like the entire range of toys and activities for kids.
They're extremely thoughtful and safe.
In a world full of plastic Shumee is a breeze of fresh air.
We got this stamp set for the 5th birthday of my niece. It's cutely packed. The package contains 6 animal stamps, two sponges and 1 bottle of red colour, and 1 bottle of green colours.
The animals are cute, and nicely crafed, easily identifiable. My niece only couldn't relate to the fox, which she just called junglee billee.
I suggest, be ready with other colours also before you start using, as we found the two colours less. Also we found that the colours spread easier when the sponge is slightly damp, otherwise the sponge just soaks all the paint.
Younger kids can use it on its own for creating patterns, but for bit older kids - like my niece - it can be a great additional accessory for creating pictures or other crafts. We painted a forest with monkeys sleeping on the tree, owl watching from the top of the tree the elephant playing with the junglee billee, etc.