Ele's Box of Play for Babies (6 - 9 mos)
Discover the world through play with this Ele's Box for Babies! Perfect toys to inspire your child to sit, grasp, and try to stand. Let them observe the bright colours and listen to fun sounds as they enjoy exploring this beautiful world!
What will I get?
(1) Ele rattle: An adorable elephant-shaped rattle made from neem wood and polished with beeswax.
(2) Ele and plush ball: The cutest elephant rattle ever in a soft, plush, perfect-to-hold form for babies when they need a soft friend!
(3) Egg Shakers*: A set of 3 egg-shaped shakers in bright colours and prints.
*Product colour/style may vary
(4) Photo Frame: A delightful frame to display your little one's pictures.
(5) Parenting Guide: Expert created guide with early parenting tips on introducing toys, feeding, and more.
How to play?
(1) Ele rattle:
- Place the rattle in the line of sight of your baby or hang it up and slowly move from side to side. Hand it to them and watch them grasp the toy and exercise their fingers.
- Let your child hold the rattle and shake it to create soothing sounds.
(2) Ele and plush ball:
- Hold the toys before your baby and shake it gently. Slowly move it from side to side, allowing their eyes to follow the sound. Place the ball at a slight distance from your child and encourage them to stretch their arms and reach for it, or to crawl and get to it.
- Let them hold and play with it. The ball comes with a loop in case you want to hang it as a crib toy. Ele the elephant can double as a cuddly buddy too!
(3) Egg Shakers*:
- Shake the eggs, move them from side to side, or place them as a slight distance for your baby to crawl and reach for.
- Roll them and watch your baby enjoy the sight of bright colours and patterns.
What will my child learn?
Materials & Care
These toys are handmade with organic cotton and wood and painted with eco-friendly and non-toxic colours. Tested and certified by ASTM and EN71 international toy standards.
Need more help?
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for subscription boxes.