Monsters galore - Fun book and Stamps combo
This product is sold out
Monstrous fun with the monsters galore stamp set. Encourages children to explore the unknown in a fun way as they develop imagination, curiosity and fine motor skills.
What I get:
- Six little monster stamps, hand carved on seesham wood with great attention to detail. Toddler toys fashioned exactly right for small hands to hold.
2 bottles of coloured ink to start creating monster fun!
How to play:
- Dip the stamps in colors and print images on paper, cloth, gift wrapping and more. Use crayons or colour pencils to add a colourful celebration element to cards and greetings.
- Create personalized stationery or create wrapping paper to gift to others.
- Create a T shirt to gift or wear with any or all Monster images
- Print toddler items (bibs, bags, wipe cloths etc.) with Monster stamps
- Make your own unique gift wrapping with newspaper and brighten it with fun monster images in different colours.
- Multiple ways to play
- Print images on card stock to create greeting and thank you cards.
- Start a conversation on the unknown and stimulate curiosity
Fine motor skills: Fashioned exactly right for small toddler hands to hold. Holding the blocks and printing the images hones fine motor skills.
Creativity: Creating visual images and experimenting with colours develops creativity and innovation. Using different mediums to print on enhances imagination.
Self-expression: Playing with Monster figures boosts imagination and allows for more lateral, out of the box thinking. Every child will use the stamps and colours in their own unique way and tell their own story. Using colours, images to create different items, stimulates self- expression.
Curiosity: Monsters are perfect for invoking curiosity about the unknown and more.
Material: They are hand carved on seesham wood with great attention to detail.
We’re putting safety first!
We’ve put in place every precaution to ensure that toys are packed and shipped in a safe, hygienic environment. We are:
> sanitizing our office & warehouse premises frequently.
> minimizing direct human contact while packing our toys.
> using hand sanitizers and protective masks while handling orders.
> monitoring our staff and giving self-quarantine time off to anyone with symptoms.
Learn more about our measures here.