Ele and Leo Wooden Stamps Set (3-6 years)
Best friends Ele and Leo have now come to play with you as handcrafted wooden stamps! These stamps for kids is a must-have set in any little creator’s art kit.
- 2 handcrafted and carved wooden blocks shaped like Ele the elephant and Leo the lion.
- 2 bottles of nontoxic paint and a sponge to erase with.
- Card sheets to stamp and get creative on!
Dip the stamps in colors and print images on paper, cloth, gift wrapping and more!
Multiple ways to play
- Use these stamps as additions in your drawings and colour inside the prints. You could also trace the stamps and learn to draw!
- Personalise a T-shirt to gift or wear by printing with these stamps.
- Print toddler items (bibs, bags, wipe cloths etc.) with images of Ele and Leo.
- Make your own unique gift wrapping with newspaper and brighten it using these learning activities stamps in different colours.
Fine motor: Holding the blocks and printing the images hones fine motor skills.
Creativity: Creating visual images, experimenting with colours, and using different mediums develops creativity and innovation.
Self expression: Each child will use the stamps and colours in a unique way to tell their story which will stimulate self-expression.
Made from Sheesham wood, Ele and Leo wooden stamp set is hand crafted and made to last. Comes with child-safe, nontoxic paints in two shades and a sponge to erase. Bring home a set today. Certified and Tested by ASTM and EN71 International standards.
Its a great product and this was my second buy. It would be nice if we had more paint as this gets over pretty quickly. Also, you might consider having stamp pads of different colours. Stamp pads in my opinion will just be more time efficient.
My k8ddo loves stamping. The best part is that k8ds learns a lot while stamping. Gr8 activity for fine motor skills, cognitive development, hand eye coordination .
Ele and Leo Wooden stamps set
Good buy for the creative minds.