Spring Wooden Stamps Set
₹995Donate to help us build a playroom for Diya Ghar NGO. As little as ₹50 helps!
toddlers and preschoolers as they discover the hues of spring with the handcrafted stamps set.
- Five adorable spring-themed stamps, hand-carved on seesham wood with great attention to detail. Fashioned exactly right for small toddler hands to hold.
- One bottles of coloured ink.
- A notebook and a small bag for stamping
- Explore nature with flowers, sun, ladybird, butterfly and bird. Just let the toddlers add imagination.
- Dip the stamps in colors and print images on paper, cloth, gift wrapping and
more. Use crayons or colour pencils to add a colourful element to cards and
- Create personalized stationery or create wrapping paper to gift to others.
- Create a T-shirt to gift or wear with any or all the stamp blocks.
- Print toddler items (bibs, bags, wipe cloths etc.) with stamps.
- Multiple ways to play
- Make your own unique gift wrapping with newspaper and brighten it with fun
images in different colours.
- Print images on card stock to create greeting and thank you cards.
Fine motor skills: Fashioned exactly right for small toddler hands to hold. Holding the blocks and printing the images hones fine motor skills.
Creativity: Creating visual images and experimenting with colours develops creativity and innovation. Using different mediums to print on enhances imagination.
Self-expression: Experimenting with the stamps boosts imagination and allows for more lateral, imaginative thinking. Every child will use the stamps and colours in their own unique way and tell their own story. Using colours, images to create different items, stimulates self- expression.
Curiosity: A great way to start a conversation about seasons, the environment, nature and so much more. Perfect for invoking curiosity as you build stories.
Material: Hand-carved Seesham wood; comes with non-toxic bottles of paints. Tested and certified by ASTM Standards for toys.