Beginner's Wooden Sudoku
- Introduce Sudoku to your child even before they can read or know numbers.
- Sudoku is a puzzle game having a grid of little boxes. Here you can make your own cells, either vertically or horizontally, with the little square and circular chips that have pretty patterns and cute faces on each side.
- Our Sudoku is a hands-on, visual version of the regular numeric Sudoku for toddlers and young children. To win, you can not repeat a pattern or face across the row and column.
- Choose 4 favorites each time and place them on the play-tray to complete the puzzle.
- Improve memory, enhance logical thinking, focus and concentration. Travel friendly.
Dimensions: Board: 16 x 16 cm - each piece is approx 4cm in size.
Material: Made with Ivory and Pine wood. Tested and Certified by ASTM International Standards.