Beginner's Wooden Sudoku
- Introduce Sudoku to your child even before they can read or know numbers.
- Sudoku is a puzzle game having a grid of little boxes. Here you can make your own cells, either vertically or horizontally, with the little square and circular chips that have pretty patterns and cute faces on each side.
- Our Sudoku is a hands-on, visual version of the regular numeric Sudoku for toddlers and young children. To win, you can not repeat a pattern or face across the row and column.
- Choose 4 favorites each time and place them on the play-tray to complete the puzzle.
- Improve memory, enhance logical thinking, focus and concentration. Travel friendly.
Dimensions: Board: 16 x 16 cm - each piece is approx 4cm in size.
Material: Made with Ivory and Pine wood. Tested and Certified by ASTM International Standards.
We’re putting safety first!
We’ve put in place every precaution to ensure that toys are packed and shipped in a safe, hygienic environment. We are:
> sanitizing our office & warehouse premises frequently.
> minimizing direct human contact while packing our toys.
> using hand sanitizers and protective masks while handling orders.
> monitoring our staff and giving self-quarantine time off to anyone with symptoms.
Learn more about our measures here.
It's such a nice game for little ones. My 5 year old nephew plays with it for long hours.
It was a nice way to introduce sudoku with patterns.Both me and my kids enjoyed playing with it
My niece just loved it. Especially the faces and pattens on each coins. It is a very nice way to introduce the concept of Sudoku to young kids.