Alphabet Building Blocks
This product is sold out
- The best multitasking wooden alphabet blocks for toddlers ever; build words or build towers, or you can do both.
- These unique wooden blocks are great for starting out for toddlers and can graduate into reading blocks for the school goers. Let your child build a towering vocabulary on a strong base.
- Every colourful block has two letters. Teach your child about Capital and small letters or teach little ones the alphabet and then teach them words to grow with.
- Teach them to build and play guessing word games or let them play scrabble.
- 13 brightly coloured, classic Ivory large wooden alphabet blocks with a unique twist. Made from child safe and eco-friendly materials.
Dimensions: each cube is 4 x 4 x 4 (cm)
Material: A premium quality wooden toy made from Ivory wood with non-toxic colors. Tested and Certified by ASTM international toy standards.
We’re putting safety first!
We’ve put in place every precaution to ensure that toys are packed and shipped in a safe, hygienic environment. We are:
> sanitizing our office & warehouse premises frequently.
> minimizing direct human contact while packing our toys.
> using hand sanitizers and protective masks while handling orders.
> monitoring our staff and giving self-quarantine time off to anyone with symptoms.
Learn more about our measures here.
Me and my daughter loved our alpha blocks from shumee as first of all they are non plastic and are very sturdy being made of wood also they are painted with non toxic colours which make them perfect choice for little ones who tend to put their toys in their mouth and lastly I loved that they are so versatile and can be used for learning alphabets as well as used as building blocks by my daughter and they keep her engaged for quite long ðŸ˜Š
This is the perfect gift for my lovely daughter (2 year olds kid), this alphabet wooden block toy helps her to understand and memorize the alphabets. This product is suggested by a friend, I really thank him.
Kudos Shumee for wonderful toys!!
Really good for my baby.