Number and Shapes Block Buggy
- 25 wooden number blocks for kids of different shapes. 10 square blocks, 5 blocks each of triangle, heart and round shape.
- Child-safe wooden needle and cloth lace.
- Buggy with wheels that fits all the blocks within.
Each block has holes on the sides and different prints on the surfaces. Square blocks have 1-10 numbers on one face and quantity on the other (Example: block with number 8 on one side has 8 stars on the other side)
There are multiple ways to play with this toy:
- Lace the blocks together with the wooden needle and thread
- Lay them out to form interesting patterns
- Stack them like building blocks and pull the buggy along
Lace the blocks together with the wooden needle and thread, lay them out to form interesting patterns, or stack them like building blocks.
Piling the blocks in and pulling the buggy along is a fun way to develop fine and gross motor skills.
Multiple ways to play with the same toy allows imagination to run wild and encourages creativity and free-thinking.
What is it made up of:
Blocks made from durable beech wood and painted with non-toxic, child-friendly colours. Fabric thread and child-safe needle is included. Buggy made with rounded edges ensuring your child won’t get hurt as they wheel it along.
We’re putting safety first!
We’ve put in place every precaution to ensure that toys are packed and shipped in a safe, hygienic environment. We are:
> sanitizing our office & warehouse premises frequently.
> minimizing direct human contact while packing our toys.
> using hand sanitizers and protective masks while handling orders.
> monitoring our staff and giving self-quarantine time off to anyone with symptoms.
Learn more about our measures here.