Fish Shaped Neem Wooden Rattle (0-2 years)
A fish-shaped wooden Rattle that functions as a rattle, or a teether, encouraging babies to explore multiple textures and colors as they enhance their grasp reflex and fine motor skills.
A finely crafted fish-shaped rattle with multicolour beads that is perfect for little hands to grasp.
- Place them in the line of sight of the baby or hang it up and slowly move from side to side.
- Hand it to baby and watch them grasp the handles and exercise their fingers.
- Let baby hold and shake it to create soothing sounds.
- Shake them to make gentle soothing sounds for baby to enjoy.
- Place them at a slight distance from the baby as an object to reach for and get to as they start crawling.
Sensory development: Develops and sharpens the sense of hearing through response to sounds. Improves vision through observing shapes, colours and patterns of rattle and beads. Enhances the sense of touch through tactile stimulation.
Fine Motor skills: Improve grasp reflex and fine motor skills, by trying to reach and hold the rattles.
Curiosity: The sounds and patterns will engage your baby’s attention and invoke curiosity.
Gross motor skills: By trying to reach for the rattle either by extending arms or by trying to crawl, babies will develop gross motor skills.
Made from organic cotton, ivory wood and colored with water-based paints, safe and lead-free. Certified and Tested by ASTM International standards.
Product Weight: 65g
Dimensions: 14 x 1 x 7.5 (in cm)
My baby loves this Rattle cum teether . She is teething right now and likes to chew on it . Just that size can be a bit small to be used as teether .
Fish Rattle - Made from Neem Wood
Very well made and cute!
Great quality. I'm trying to avoid buying plastic and thankful to businesses like Shumee for making great efforts in safe sustainable toys.
Fish Rattle has a subtle noise and my little one loves it. Really nice!