Farm Lacing Wooden Blocks (2-4 years)
‘Moo Moo’ followed by an ‘Oink oink’, or a ‘neigh neigh’ and more. A farm animal wooden toy blocks for kids set that lets tiny hands create their own patterns as they learn about farms, animals, the environment and more.
- Ten beautifully crafted farm animal blocks that are just the right size for little toddler hands, each with a hole to pass a string through it and several ways to play.
- 2 Blunt wooden needles to push through the blocks.
- Strong soft yarn to thread the needles and string the blocks together.
- String the beads together with the thread and needle provided in the set and undo it when done. String a different way the next time. Makes countless combinations with the same beads.
- Stack them and learn about stacking shapes, and patterns.
- Engage in pretend play as each block also stands by itself and can be used as a toy set for pretend play.
- Teach about farm animals as you introduce each one to your toddler as a fun learning aid.
- Learn to count as they string them together or when they stack them up.
- Keeps your little ones engaged for hours as they thread each block together to make a little farm on a string.
Enhances hand-eye coordination and works on fine motor skills as kids learn the precise art of pushing the needle in and out of the holes.
Excellent tool for self-expression as children build different stories and talk about the animals.
String the beads together with the thread and needed , a different way each time.
Learning about animals and asking questions about them will help enhance vocabulary and communication skills.
This Wooden Toy Blocks for Kids Made from wood and non - toxic paints. Child safe. Certified and tested by ASTM and EN71 International standards.