Forest Friends Wooden Stamps Set
Let your child visit the jungle whenever they like! The Forest friends stamp set
made of wood for toddlers and preschoolers helps create a jungle of their own.
What I get:
- A beautifully handcrafted set of six blocks with jungle creature friends for fun and self-expression
- 2 bottles of coloured child safe ink.
- Dip the stamps in colors and print images on paper, cloth, gift wrapping and more. Use crayons or colour pencils to add a colourful celebration element to cards and greetings.
- Create a T shirt to gift or wear with any or all forest friend images
- Print toddler items (bibs, bags, wipe cloths etc.) with forest friend stamps
- Multiple ways to play
- Make your own unique gift wrapping with newspaper and brighten it with Forest friend images in different colours.
- Print images on card stock to create greeting and thank you cards.
Self-expression: Let your child’s imagination explore the world of the Haley the Hippo, Fanny the fox, Mello the monkey Olly the owl, Ello the elephant and Leo the lion. Every child will use the stamps, and colours in their own unique way and tell their own story. Using colours, images to create different items, stimulates self- expression.
We’re putting safety first!
We’ve put in place every precaution to ensure that toys are packed and shipped in a safe, hygienic environment. We are:
> sanitizing our office & warehouse premises frequently.
> minimizing direct human contact while packing our toys.
> using hand sanitizers and protective masks while handling orders.
> monitoring our staff and giving self-quarantine time off to anyone with symptoms.
Learn more about our measures here.
We got this stamp set for the 5th birthday of my niece. It's cutely packed. The package contains 6 animal stamps, two sponges and 1 bottle of red colour, and 1 bottle of green colours.
The animals are cute, and nicely crafed, easily identifiable. My niece only couldn't relate to the fox, which she just called junglee billee.
I suggest, be ready with other colours also before you start using, as we found the two colours less. Also we found that the colours spread easier when the sponge is slightly damp, otherwise the sponge just soaks all the paint.
Younger kids can use it on its own for creating patterns, but for bit older kids - like my niece - it can be a great additional accessory for creating pictures or other crafts. We painted a forest with monkeys sleeping on the tree, owl watching from the top of the tree the elephant playing with the junglee billee, etc.
I love all of your products. So reasonably priced. I bought the mosaic duck, chalk o blocks, dino stamps and forest friend stamps. My children enjoy playing with the toys and doing activities with the stamps. I love that the products are all wooden and non-toxic and educational as well. High five Shumee!
My little one can spend hours with these stamps and drawing sheets .. Its a really thing to have to get your kid excited about art.
It uses more paint... It was sturdy though it was priced heavily