Striped Bunny Teether and Rattle Ring
Soft and adorable bunny-shaped rattle teether with a ring made of safe organic material. The cute plushie with long and dangling ears could easily make this your baby’s favourite bedtime toy.
What will I get?
- A bunny-shaped rattle made of organic cotton and a beechwood ring that creates a soothing sound when shaken.
- The rattle doubles as a teether.
- It is also a cute plushie with vibrant colours, dots, and stripes.
How to Play?
- Hold the rattle before the baby and shake it gently. Slowly move it from side to side, allowing the baby’s eyes to follow the sound.
- Place the rattle at a slight distance from the baby as an object to reach for and get to as they start crawling.
- Let the baby hold and play with it. They will enjoy the cushy feel of the plushie and be delighted by the bright colours and cute little bunny.
- The baby could sink their gums into the safe material of the rattle. The organic cotton is soft and easy to chew on and the sturdy beechwood will provide the right pressure to soothe sore gums.
What my child will learn?
- Sensory development: The baby’s sense of hearing sharpens as they identify and respond to the sound of the rattle. Their vision improves as they observe the colours and patterns on it. Their sense of touch is enhanced through tactile stimulation.
- Fine Motor skills: The baby’s fine motor skills and grasp reflex improve as they learn to hold the rattle.
- Gross motor skills: Babies develop gross motor skills when they extend their arms or try to crawl and reach for the rattle.
- Curiosity: The sounds and patterns will engage the baby’s attention and invoke curiosity.
What is this made up of?
This soft rattle teether is made of organic cotton. The beechwood ring makes it fun to play with. It’s easy to carry around and great for traveling with.
The outer fabric, which comes into direct contact with the baby's skin, is natural and organic. The filler is polyester as this keeps the plush toy fluffy and in proper shape. As such, this toy must not be chewed, ripped, or put under repeated stress. For your child's safety, we recommend play under adult supervision only.
We’re putting safety first!
We’ve put in place every precaution to ensure that toys are packed and shipped in a safe, hygienic environment. We are:
> sanitizing our office & warehouse premises frequently.
> minimizing direct human contact while packing our toys.
> using hand sanitizers and protective masks while handling orders.
> monitoring our staff and giving self-quarantine time off to anyone with symptoms.
Learn more about our measures here.
I loved the rattle and wanted to buy it for my lo. But initially I had some doubts whether she will like it. Once I received the rattle and showed it to my lo she was instantly attracted and started grabbing the Bunny's ears. She enjoys chewing on the wooden side and loves to grab the ears. Overall a great teether which keeps my lo engaged.
My 4th month old son loves to play with this bunny
It's a great toy.Easy to grip and the rattle sound is mild. My 4 months old loves it and tries to hold the ring and Bunny's ears
Its an adorable bunny with a rattle inside.
The colors too are bright and lovely.
The ring makes it easy for my daughter to hold.
I love that it is made of wood and cotton and has no plastics.
Very cute and light perfect for babies