Carnival Colouring book and Organic Crayon Kit (3-6 years)
Experience the magic of a carnival by colouring the scenes in this beautifully illustrated book! With big and simple drawings, these pages are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to work on. The size of the book makes it travel friendly and a wonderful birthday or return gift!
- A colouring book with 20 pages of carnival-themed illustrations.
- 6 organic crayons with rich colours, perfect for tiny hands to hold and use. Sharpen the crayons to continue using them for long. These crayons are non-toxic and made with plant based materials. The key ingredients are organic soya butter, organic soya wax, organic coconut butter, organic palm wax and food grade colours.
How to play?
- Talk to your child about the carnival as they colour in the pages. Ask them if they can imitate any of the acts like juggling or hula hoops!
- Get creative! How about a pink seal or a green clown? When it comes to colouring, imagination is the limit!
- Ask your child to trace the images or to try and replicate them onto a new sheet on their own.
- Once your child is done colouring, you can use it as a story book, making up different tales around the pages each time!
This set is made with eco-friendly materials and non-toxic, child-safe ink, tested and certified by ASTM and EN71 international toy standards. The crayons are made with food grade and baby-safe colour pigments, clinically certified to be safe for sensitive skin.
Dimension :26*18.3*2 cm