Wooden Crochet Teether and Rattle Ring
- A rattle and a teether for your baby! Let babies explore multiple textures and colours.
- Rattle Rings are a multi- tasker toy and are just right for your favourite newborn!
- Hand made with traditional weaves called "amigurumi'" these are made of wood and cloth and can fit into any purse, bag or backpack.
- Great in the crib or while travelling.
- Made from organic and natural materials, this a baby-safe & unique toy
- Can be washed gently by hand. Please don't put the rattle in a washing machine.
- Comes with 1 Rattle Ring per order. The colors may vary from those shown in the images.
Dimensions: Diameter of the rattle : 7 (cm); rings: 4 (cm)
Material: Made from ivory wood, covered with beeswax. cloth is organic cotton. Tested and Certified by ASTM international toy standards.
We’re putting safety first!
We’ve put in place every precaution to ensure that toys are packed and shipped in a safe, hygienic environment. We are:
> sanitizing our office & warehouse premises frequently.
> minimizing direct human contact while packing our toys.
> using hand sanitizers and protective masks while handling orders.
> monitoring our staff and giving self-quarantine time off to anyone with symptoms.
Learn more about our measures here.
I always wanted to use plastic-free toys or teether for my baby and then I found Shumee toys. My baby enjoys the sound and the texture of the toy. Would definitely recommend the only drawback is the cost is a little higher side
My baby loves to look at the colourful crochet part, and the sound is also subtle not very loud.
However, I was hoping to use it as a teether which hasn't been successful as the crochet part is quite big to fit in her mouth. I hope it will be useful as a teether later. Otherwise, I like the concept though!
Love the rattle!! It’s colorful and has a subtle noise my baby loves it too
Great quality toy and best of all love that the rattle is finally sustainable! Highly recommended!
Babies hold very well