Striped Organic Ajwain Seed Bib for Babies
A soft cotton ajwain seed bib that’s perfect to soothe your baby when they have a cough or cold. This bib can be heated to relieve chest congestion, stomach ache, and indigestion in children.
A striped grey cotton bib with a red border and yellow strings to tie around your baby’s neck. This bib has a removable inner layer with ajwain or carom seeds filling which can be heated in a microwave.
- You can use the bib on newborn babies whenever they show signs of discomfort due to a cough or a cold.
- To heat the bib, take out the inner layer and place it in a microwave with a glass of water for 15-20 seconds.
- Take out the bib and check the temperature by placing it on the inner side of your wrist. Make sure it’s not too hot.
- Put this in the outer covering and place it on your baby's chest/neck area as a compress to pacify them.
- Do not place the bib directly on your baby’s skin.
- Before using, inspect the bib for loose ajwain seeds as they are a choking hazard for babies.
- Do not leave your child unattended with the bib.
- Test the product for a few days to ensure your child is not allergic to ajwain seeds. If in doubt, consult a doctor.
This bib is made with soft and breathable knitted cotton, non-toxic dyes, and ajwain or carom seeds. It is 100% child-safe.
You can remove the outer covering and wash it with a mild detergent. The inside filling has ajwain seeds and should not be washed. You can clean it by keeping it in the sun for a few hours every 3-4 weeks.
W: 20 cm X Ht: 18 cm