Forest Animal Snap Cards
- Forest Animals galore and fun and more. Meet your wildest favorites with these animal snap cards and help match them together so you win!
- A fun family game that can take as many players as you want. No teams needed. 52 cards in every pack. 13 different animals.
- Roar, snap and pounce when you spot a matching card and its yours. The player left with all the cards wins.
- These animal snap cards are easy to carry on family trips, picnics and family parties. Great way to keep everyone engaged.
- Improves motor skills, dexterity and academic skills. Enhances curiosity and imagination. Made from eco-friendly cardboard and child safe materials.
Dimensions: Each card is 12 x 7.5 cm
We’re putting safety first!
We’ve put in place every precaution to ensure that toys are packed and shipped in a safe, hygienic environment. We are:
> sanitizing our office & warehouse premises frequently.
> minimizing direct human contact while packing our toys.
> using hand sanitizers and protective masks while handling orders.
> monitoring our staff and giving self-quarantine time off to anyone with symptoms.
Learn more about our measures here.
My daughter just loved it ..The quality of the cards is too good.worth the price.must buy😊
My lo is enjoying them a lot..., He is very much escited when he finds a match... We are enjoying the Time spent together. .🙂
my 3.5 year old daughter loves the snap game and she even remembers the names of the animals!
The cards and thick and big so that the little fingers can pick them easily and the attractive colors and names make them very interesting.
get yours now!!
My son is 5 years old and he loves to spend time playing memory game box. Normally everything other than mobile games and cartoons were boring him. I was surprised to see how easy it is to bring back our children from screen addiction, if we spend some quality time with them. Products i bought are totally worth buying. I just hope the quality of the products could get better so that we can use them for generations.
We liked the cards. Since my child is just 5 months right now, i can't give a feed back of his play. But we adults could play it just to try and liked it. Waiting for the baby to grow to play with them