24 Pieces Play Set With Peg Dolls
₹1,999Donate to help us build a playroom for Diya Ghar NGO. As little as ₹50 helps!
An open-ended play set of wooden pieces that is perfect for your child to free play with! Each piece is handcrafted with assorted wood and hand-painted by a local artisan, making every play set unique. We have taken care to create every peg doll in a different colour and body shape, so that your child can enjoy gender-neutral, inclusive play.
This set is just right for toddlers and preschoolers who are enthusiastic explorers of the world around them. They can use it to create their own universes, tell exciting stories, and express their imagination in endless ways each day!
What will I get?
24 lightweight handcrafted wooden figurines for your child to play with. These pieces have an organic and fluid design which makes it easy to imagine as different objects in entirely different settings.
How to play?
- Pretend play with the pieces by using each as a single object or putting pieces together to make trees, bridges, houses, or anything else you can imagine!
- Add the pieces in dollhouses or existing play sets of cities or forests.
- Create scenarios and build different stories around it each time you play!
- Use the pieces for other open-ended games. Get creative!
- As your child grows, use the set to teach them shapes, colours, and numbers.
What will my child learn?
Moving around the small pieces will hone your child's fine motor skills.
The minimally designed pieces will stir their curiosity and encourage them to relate the toys to objects around them.
Imagining the pieces in different ways and creating stories around them will develop their creative thinking.
Pretend playing with the set will strengthen their storytelling, vocabulary, and communication skills.
Your child can express their unique identity and thoughts as they build and play in their own world.
What is it made up of?
The pieces in this play set is made of soft, organic wood and non-toxic child-safe colours. Tested and certified by ASTM and EN71 international standards.
Minimum size: 2.5 cm X 2.5 cm X 1 cm
Maximum size: 13.5 cm X 3 cm X 7.5 cm