Carnival Fun DIY box and coloring book (3-8 years)
Use code PLAY
Use code PLAY15
A carnival-themed DIY play set and colouring book — this combo is perfect for your child to craft, create, and play! This compact and lightweight set is travel-friendly and makes a great birthday or return gift. It comes with organic crayons and requires no glue or scissors, ideal for a no-mess arts and crafts session!
What will I get?
DIY Circus 3D Activity Box:
- Sheets with cutouts to create a clown with hula hoops, 2 ballerinas, a weightlifter, a joker, a monkey on a spinning wheel, a rocking seal, a seesaw with a ball, and a small stage.
- A play manual and a box that doubles as a background for play!
Box Dimensions: 21.5 cm X 24 cm X 2.5 cm
Carnival Colouring Book and Organic Crayon Kit:
- A colouring book with 20 pages of carnival-themed illustrations.
- 6 organic crayons with rich colours, perfect for tiny hands to hold and use.
Dimensions: 26 cm X 18.3 cm X 2 cm
How to play?
- Talk to your child about carnivals and the cool acts they would see there as they fix the DIY toys and colour the book.
- A pink seal or a green clown? When it comes to colouring, imagination is the limit!
- Mix and match the DIY pieces – the weightlifter could carry the ballerinas, put the clown on the unicycle, let the seal play with the hula hoops!
- Make up stories using the book and act it out with the DIY toys. Ask your child if they can imitate some of the acts and put on a carnival of their own.
- Trace around the paper cutouts or the illustrations in the book. Draw and colour in your own carnival scene!
What will my child learn?
Placing each DIY piece into thin slits and holding and using the crayons require a firm grip, which will hone their finger strength. Staying within the lines while colouring will also improve their hand-eye coordination.
Colouring and pretend play is an excellent way for them express their creativity and unique ways of looking at the world.
Learning about the carnival acts animals will improve your child’s vocabulary.
Getting to know about carnivals will spark your child's imagination, encouraging storytelling, imaginative play, and more.
What is it made of?
These toys are made with eco-friendly materials and non-toxic, child-safe ink, tested and certified by ASTM and EN71 international toy standards. The crayons are made with organic soya butter, organic soya wax, organic coconut butter, organic palm wax and food grade colours. Clinically certified to be safe for sensitive skin.
Carnival Fun DIY box and coloring book (3-8 years)₹1,899 (incl. of all taxes)
very well designed - and quality is also good. they come together as beautiful 3D structures. and they are functional too.